Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents, compiled as a single pdf file:
- Detailed research plan (max. 6 pages, incl. tables and figures, excl. references, min. font size 10 and min. single line spacing) incl. current state of research, aims, relevance of the project, detailed methodology, planned experiments (if applicable), milestones and timetable, list of other persons involved in the project (if any).
- Detailed budget for the grant period, incl. all requested and available third-party funds. If the grant is meant to cover part of the applicant’s salary, the requested amount must include the social contributions of the employer, to be clarified by the applicant with the intended host institution before the submission deadline.
- CV of the applicant (max. 2 pages); all dates must include month and year
- Publication list
- Description of the applicant’s major scientific achievements and previous activities relevant for the proposed project (max. 1 page)
- Career plan describing the added value of the grant for the applicant’s next career step (max. 1 page)
- Up to 2 reference letters (optional)
- Support letter from the host institution guaranteeing access to the necessary infrastructure and employment of the grantee for the duration of the proposed project (the grant money can be used to cover part of the grantee’s salary)
- If applicable, copy of ethics committee's decision and other authorisations
Incomplete submissions will not be considered.